Dear Sir / Madam,
Herewith we would like to invite you to our next In-house seminar
“How to invest and set up business in Russia”, devoted to the crucial contemporary topics.
- Introduction: The current business and investment climate in Russia
- Legal aspects: Setting up and developing a company in Russia: which legal forms exist and which legal form is the best to enter the market. The forms of management for your company and process of purchase of participatory shares will also be a key point of our presentation
- Finance: Fiscal problems when forming a company
- Example: Short case study will round up the seminar.
You will learn:
- How to set up, buy or sell a company in Russia and what should be kept in mind;
- Possibilities for financing the establishment of a new company.
- Juri Semiletopulo (German lawyer, the CEO of partner law company Muenchen Legal)
- Alexandra Kostina (Marketing Manager, RUFIL CONSULTING) and
- other experts.
You can register now by mail: email@example.com.
Subject: How to invest and set up business in Russia
Date: 16th of June 2015
Time: 17.00 – 19.00
Venue: RUFIL CONSULTING office (Bolshaya Dmitrovka 23/1, 6th floor, Moscow)
Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org (Alexandra Kostina, Marketing Manager)
Registration fee: Free
Language: English (without simultaneous translation)
Video-conference: Participation via video-conference is possible.
After the seminar, we invite you to have talks with finger food and drinks. We will be glad to answer all your questions, but the number of participants is limited.
We are looking forward to your participation!
With best regards
Your RUFIL CONSULTING TEAM in cooperation with Muenchen Legal